The Spherical Plain Bearing Rod Ends bearing includes a bore head with an integral rod end forming a rod end seat for a spherical plain bearing.
The Spherical Plain Bearing Rod Ends bearing includes a bore head with an integral rod end forming a rod end seat for a spherical plain bearing. In general, rod end bearings have left or right female threads (inside) or male threads (outside).
As a standard, rod end bearings provided by SKF are equipped with threaded shanks with right threads. With the exception of rod end bearings with the designation suffix VZ019, all rod ends have left-hand threads. These bearings are identified by the model prefix L.
Spherical Plain Bearing Rod Ends bearings can also be used for specific applications, such as applications where rod end bearings need to be secured to the end of a piston rod or to a hydraulic cylinder mount. For these applications, SKF produces rod end bearings with grooved shanks and compressible thread sections or with "weld shanks" (ie weldable to other components).
1.Do not scale drawing.
2. Unless otherwise specified, all dims are in inches.
3. Ball must move freely with fingers: no striction of movement.
4. Ball and Housing plating to withstand 96 hour salt spray test..
5. The Ball end play to be.002" maximum.
6. The Ball in-out play to be.003" maximum.
7. Color of plating Clear means White or Silver color.
8. Ball and Housing plating must with stand 96 hr of salt spry test without any visible red rust.
Regular maintenance: In order to ensure the normal operation of the host, according to the request of the host and the design theory and application experience of the bearing, set a maintenance cycle and regular maintenance.
Fault repair: stop inspection and maintenance when the bearing is in trouble.
Early warning maintenance: Apply advanced bearing fault diagnosis technology, stop the real-time monitoring of the bearing operation status, and make advance notice before the bearing attack, stop maintenance.