Joint bearing can bear a large load. According to different types and structures, the bearing can bear a radial load, axial load or both radial and axial loads. Because the spherical outer surface of the inner ring is embedded with composite material, the bearing can generate self-lubrication at...
We have advanced heat treatment processes and equipment for bearing life and reliability, such as controlled atmosphere protection heating, double refining, bainite quenching, etc. Our joint tie rod ends bearings are threaded with extension rods that are threaded left and right. It is assembled from self-lubricating radial joint bearings and rod ends. The rod end body is galvanized and the inner spherical surface is chrome plated.
1. The joint tie rod ends bearing can withstand a large force, the direct contact between the surface and the surface compared to the point (line) and the surface directly contact, the bearing capacity is much larger;
2. The bearing without rolling element has lower bearing speed than the rolling element bearing, and the joint bearing has no rolling element, so the running speed is low;
3. It can withstand axial and radial forces at the same time and has a large impact load;
4. Most of the joint bearings have adopted a special process, with self-aligning, that is, even if the installation is slightly misplaced, it can also operate normally.
1. We have high-tech modern production and processing equipment, perfect management methods, and modern business model.
2. Our equipment is excellent. Raw material procurement - steel forging - shell casting - finished product processing is completed.
3. We strictly follow the ISO9001-2001 management system to continuously build and enhance the brand image and influence.
MXM: (race: Nylon) (Cases: MXM6, MXML6)
MXF: (race: Nylon) (Cases: MXF5, MXFL5)
Max Radial Static Load (lbs)
Breakaway Torque (oz-in)
D=Nylon Slot Height
å=Minimum Cone Angle of Ball.